We want you to tell us how you are able!
- Print the "I AM ABLE" sign or the "I AM ____" sign (below), or get creative and make your own.
- If you picked the blank sign, pick a word that ends in 'able' to describe yourself.
- Take a selfie with your sign, or snap a photo of it hanging in a meaningful place.
- Then, post your photo to your social media, and tell us why you picked that word.
- Don't forget to tag ArtMix in your post and use the hashtag #IAmAble!
We can't wait to hear from you! You can find helpful tools below.
What to Say
Here are some examples of what you can say on social media:
I am ABLE! I'm supporting the ArtMix #IAmAble campaign by recognizing my ability and the abilities of others.
I am personABLE and I love getting to know new people! I am recognizing my own ability as a part of the #IAmAble campaign through ArtMix.
I am adaptABLE! I like to go with the flow and make adjustments when things change. I don't panic when life throws me a curve ball. I'm participating in the #IAmAble campaign through ArtMix by recognizing that I am able, and my ability is important.
I am knowledgeABLE, and I enjoy sharing fun facts with friends. I am recognizing my abilities and talents for the #IAmAble campaign through ArtMix.